GRAIL GRAIL

Great little game.
I loved the art style and the animation quality was awesome. The only problem I have is that it was too short! Also there's no prize or secret to finishing the game with 0 deaths, which is a little disappointing.

I don't quite understand why everyone thinks this game is cheap or hard. I really didn't have a problem getting through the game without dying a single time.
Here's a tip: Don't try to attack the skeletons from behind unless you've got a height advantage.

Bit Battles Bit Battles

Great game, really loved the battle mechanics!
It was a little easy though. I only found myself losing once.

Ragdoll Ahievement 2 Ragdoll Ahievement 2

The lack of an ending or endgame is pretty disappointing. Didn't really feel i accomplished anything by getting all the achievements.
It was fun while it lasted though. Definitely an improvement over the previous game.

Thing-Thing Arena Pro Thing-Thing Arena Pro

I'm agreeing with Poisoned-Vessel here. The only thing this game has on the ones before it are the better graphics. The gameplay is worse in almost every aspect. Although i do like the character customisation.

the skullkid the skullkid

The first flash game i ever played.
This game deserves a sequel.

Valor Valor

Blocking is a pretty broken mechanic.
I found myself never using the it function simply due to how useless it is.
I'm never able out pull out the shield fast enough to actually block any attacks due to having to wait for the attack animation to finish.

The character is also incredibly sluggish when it comes to movement. Jumping doesn't feel very precise at all; and movement is quite slidey.

Other than that, it was a decent game.

Bertie the Butcher Bertie the Butcher

I'm winner!

Super Mario POWPOWPOW Super Mario POWPOWPOW

Reminds me of Icey Tower. Great work!
My only complaint is you cannot kill koopa shells with a coin block.

One Way Dungeon One Way Dungeon

I don't think the difficulty warning really needs to be there. This game isn't very hard at all.
I got all the achievements in a few minutes.
A few complaints.
There are points in the game when you need to attack and jump at the same time. But the game does not allow this, causing you to die.
Also, the slow motion is pretty bad and doesn't need to be there.

CrateRun CrateRun

I don't know about anyone else. But i found this game extremely easy.
It was quite fun. Although a little short.